Network Automation Engineer – Digital Banking – Brussels
Rate: 700 per day
****** URGENT ********
We are seeking a motivated candidate in network infrastructure domain for new challenges in our domain. The Network Automation Engineer will need to be based in Brussels for this contract
The candidate will be asked to perform the following:
- Writing scripts in Python, Interfacing with Rest APIs to automate the network management.
- Writing Ansible Playbook, modules
- Provide support and training to network LAN/WAN/Security/UC administrator to use available tools to trouble shoot the network.
- Quarterly review of Patches (or urgent security patches)
- Modifications/Additions to support documentation as required
- Testing on Development environment before move into Prod.
- Doing proof of concept of new applications / application module
- Follow market tools evolution, up to date with our integrator, software vendor.
- Create scheduled reports or ad-hoc reports.
- Improve friendliness / usage of the tools for LAN/WAN/Security/Unified Communication administrator.
- Ensure tools are ready to use and correctly monitored.
- You demonstrate your ability to learn ICT technologies that are required to deploy such Automation solutions.
- Ideally you have a first job/traineeship experience using Python, Ansible and Linux operating system.
- Intermediate knowledge of IP network (CCNA level). Having some knowledge in network monitoring tools (EMC SMARTS, Sevone, HPNA, Netscout, Gigamon, …) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in French or in Dutch is a plus.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 75837589492
Salary: €600 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Ansible Playbook, Interfacing with Rest APIs, LAN/WAN/Security/UC administrator, modules, Python