A Global leading company is currently recruiting for (Inside IR35) OSS Solution designer that has experience operations support system and service order management. Must have also worked in the telecommunications sector. 6 month rolling contract, based in Manchester/working remote. Paying up to £650 per day. (INSIDE IR35)
Experience and skills required for the Inside IR35, OSS Solution Designer, OSS, Operations Support System, Service Order Management, Telecommunications
- Understanding for Service Order Management (OSS) domain
- Understanding of FTTP, FTTC and MPF products
- Understanding of REST services (JSON)
- Process decomposition & understand workflow.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with clients and internal specialists to identify pain points and provide solutions all while ensuring that all documented requirements are in visual or diagram formats.
- Identify solutions to problems and produce detailed user requirements and wireframes. Understand solution design provided in depth and its impact on story and component workflow. Understand architecture created in depth to identify impact to multiple systems and components.
- Work with lead developers to solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems
- Define technical details (Workflow, integration structure, NFR) in user story which can then be developed by developers and verified by QA
Package for the for the Inside IR35, OSS Solution Designer, OSS, Operations Support System, Service Order Management, Telecommunications
- Remote – 6 month rolling contract paying up to £600 per day
Job Reference: OSSSD
Salary: £400 - £600 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater-manchester
Job Types: Contract