Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
A Global leading telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Release Train Engineer who has extensive experience as an RTE, SAFe and Agile. This role is inside IR35 and paying up to £550 per day. 12 month initial contract for a 3 year Project.
Experience and skills required for the Release Train Engineer, RTE, SAFe, Agile
* Commercial experience working in an Agile environment as a Release Train Engineer
* Solid knowledge of Scrum, SAFe and Agile values and best practice techniques
* Attention to detail and ability to understand and interpret data
* Comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
* Identify new areas for improvement, carry out targeted coaching and successfully influence change across the Agile Release Train
* Certified in SAFe is desirable
Package for the for the Release Train Engineer, RTE, SAFe, Agile
· Part Remote position – 12 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day