Job Title: Senior Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Location: Belgium (Remote working is an option)
Contract Duration: 1 Year minimum
Dutch speaking is a must.
Salt are working alongside a client in Belgium which specialize in the Financial sector, operating on a Global level. Our client is working on some exciting new projects & is keen to hire a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team with immediate effect.
Working as a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager you will be managing Global & Regional projects with varying levels of complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling project teams & identifying the correct resources which will be needed to execute the project plans, you will also be in charge of assigning individual missions to your colleagues.
- Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage global, regional and local infrastructure projects with varying levels of complexity
- Specify J&J project requests, taking into account the IT guidelines and procedures
- Group, prioritize and optimize those requests
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Assist the business in developing risk mitigation strategies for changes
- Participate in change “go/no go” decisions
- Develop and maintain topology diagrams
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure IT commitment dates and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
I look forward to speaking with you.
Job Reference: JO-2111-249088
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 01/01/2022
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract