Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
We are partnered with an amazing global financial services business who are going through some exciting growth globally and are now looking to expand their Technical Operations team with a Senior IT Support Engineer for their London office.
They are an experienced and motivated team and from day one you’ll be given ownership and responsibility to manage your time. They love having people in the team who are passionate about a broad range of tech, and always looking to learn new technologies.
Their technology stack is pretty much completely in the cloud and includes modern end-user tools such as G-Suite, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce, Zoom and Zendesk. You’ll also be using the likes of JAMF, GCP & Okta.
You will be:
· Research, identify and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to software and hardware issues
· Helping to successfully roll out new technology across the business
· Troubleshoot technical issues, desktop and helping service desk
· Test and monitor technology to ensure smooth operations and maximum performance
· Manage relationships with the 3rd parties
· Work closely with a global team to ensure from an IT perspective – smooth onboarding, visitors and meetings run
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
· Experience in similar IT Technical Support roles
· Excellent knowledge of Windows OS
· Understand network fundamentals
· Experience using different MDM solutions, ideally JAMF
If you’re an IT support specialist looking for a move into a dynamic, fast paced and driven environment then this could be a great move. Please do apply and we look forward to discussing your application with you.
Mainframe Specialist / Integrator - Banking Client - Brussels Rate:700 - 800 p/d Duration: 1 year contract We are currently working with a Banking Client in Brussels who are looking…