Senior Windows Automation Engineer – Banking – Brussels
Rate: Circa 550 – 600 per day
Duration: 12 months Freelance
We are seeking for a Senior Windows automation engineer combining strong scripting and windows system administration skills.
You will be in charge of :
- Participate to the migration from current in-house + SCCM server build and software packaging infrastructure to a CI/CD solution (Azure DevOps, Ansible, Packer, etc).
- Managing the unattended deployment scripts / tools for the Windows servers Operating systems and related configuration over physical ( HP hardware ) and virtual platforms ( VMware ) .
- Automating middleware application deployment ( +- 80 products ) & related configurations .
- Managing the deployment infrastructure integration , maintenance and evolution ( In-House solution combined with SCCM ).
- Developing , maintaining and improving tools and scripts used to manage the windows Environment operations .
Technical Skills & experience:
- Several years relevant experience in managing large windows server environments.
- Very good Knowledge on windows operating systems and related management component (Microsoft cluster Service (MSCS), Internet Information Service, Active Directory, System Center (SCCM), SQL Always On )
- Very good Knowledge in VMware Virtual Infrastructure management via PowerCLI (vSphere 5.x & higher)
- Very good Knowledge in Powershell scripting for Windows Infrastructure automation and management.
- Knowledge in Windows unattended installation with Windows Deployment Server and Windows Deployment Toolkit
- Knowledge in HP/UCS ILO management and automation
- Knowledge in software packaging (Windows Installer MSI packages)
- Knowledge in Desired State Configuration change management Microsoft solution.
- Knowledge in VBScript scripting
- Knowledge in C# programming language
- Good knowledge in SCCM
- Client Focused
- Team player
- Autonomous, self-learner
- Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
- Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
- Have a good Communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
- Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.
Essential Languages :
Fluently English mandatory
French or Dutch
Weekend work required!! : estimated average of once every 6-8 weeks
Occasionally tasks need to be performed before or after business hours
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 54622738282
Salary: €550 - €600 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ansible, Azure DevOps, CI/CD solution, Packer