As the first point of contact for all IT support queries within a well-established Organisation with over 200 employees in several departments, you will be work with a variety of users to resolve or escalate their technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
Please note- Graduates are welcome. This is an entry role and a great opportunity for someone looking to get into IT Support.
1st Line Support Engineer Responsibilities & Duties:
- Respond to user software or hardware queries via email or phone.
- After identifying the issue, you will talk the user through the required steps to resolve it or escalate to the relevant team as and when necessary.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Educational Requirements – GCSE/A Levels
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259226
Salary: £145 - £150 per day + inside IR35 , 2 days based remote
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: somerset
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: 1st Line, sevice desk