A leading company is currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Technical Architect – SecOpst hat has hands on experience with ServiceNow SecOps security integrated response and vulnerability response. Remote position. Paying up to £1000 per day, depending on level of experience.
Experience and skills needed for the ServiceNow Technical Architect, ServiceNow SecOps Engineer, SecOps, Security Operations, security integrated response, vulnerability response, ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow
- Experience on GRC/IRM (Integrated Risk Management solutions), SecOps (SIR, VR, TI) is mandatory , should be comfortable with Policy & Compliance Management module , Threat Intelligence Module , Vulnerability Module , Risk Management Module etc.
- A deep understanding of ServiceNow, implementation, and best practices with demonstrable hands-on experience across various assignments.
- Extensive Knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting including every perspective like Client Side Scripting , Server side scripting etc.
- Hands-on Knowledge of Workflows & flow designer is mandatory.
- Hands on experience on Service Catalog & Service Portal is necessary.
- CMDB Model
- IRM Related Configuration/Implementation
Package for the ServiceNow Technical Architect, ServiceNow SecOps Engineer, SecOps, Security Operations, security integrated response, vulnerability response, ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow
- 6 month rolling contract paying up to £1000 per day
Job Reference: JO-2207-257398
Salary: £400 - £1000 per week + Benefits
Salary per: week
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC, Cyber Security Jobs, DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract