Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Solutions Architect/ Engineering Lead – London – Remote
Day rate: £400 – £550
I am currently working with a Global Oil and Gas major and has an exciting opportunity for a strong hands-off Engineering Lead/ Solution Architect who has come from an architecture or engineering background and is prepared to be able to document the technical requirements in the form of user stories.
You will have the skills to help develop a microservices based integration platform, managing the interactions between the Point of Sales landscape.
You will work alongside business analysts, enterprise architects to help define technical requirements and tasks.
– Solution Architect/ Engineering Lead
– UK, Europe Retail / POS systems experience (Essential) ex. Diebold Nixdorf, Scheidt and Bachmann, NCR, etc.
– POS Payments solutions experience
– Forecourt controller knowledge
– Broad technical experience in APIs/Microservices/Cloud integration solutions (AWS Strongly desired)
– Previous experience within as a Developer
– Previous experience as a hands on technical developer
– Agile savvy
– Worked in an Azure DevOps environment
– Ability to interface with non-technical members