Job Title: Support Engineer
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
We are working with an Innovative SaaS start-up that is looking for a Customer-focused Support Engineer to support the business key clients.
The successful person for this role will have excellent demonstrate excellent communication skills and empathetic disposition when working with customers.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Handling support tickets raised by customers, which may include bug reports.
- Replicate bugs and liaise with the engineering team to ensure a solution is presented to the customer within agreed SLAs
- Ongoing and consistent communication with a customer throughout the lifecycle of a ticket
- Informing customers on service status as well as known issues
- Work with the wider business, including the product management team to ensure that regular issues and feature requests are informing future development priorities
- Perform operation and infrastructural tasks, within our databases and AWS environment, that pertain to customer support
You should have experience with:
●Basic web technologies, including HTML and HTTP
If you are interested in this role please apply today, this is an urgent position.
Job Reference: JO-2106-202158
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent