Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Technical Project Coordinator | 5 month contract | Inside IR35 | £200 p/day | 5 months
About the company:
My client is a leading services company who help heir customers to predict and manage credit risk
About the role:
The Technical Project Coordinator will work within the Demand & Delivery Team reporting to the Plan Manager, managing UK & EMEA infrastructure refresh requests.
The Technical Project Coordinator will be embedded in the Build teams working closely with the Scrum Master, build engineers and Technical Consultants, regularly attending Scrum Ceremonies including Daily Stand ups, Backlog refinement and Retrospectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as the Infrastructure Project Coordinator for the refresh Build Teams within our Scrum environment, participating in all ceremonies with the teams.
· Responsible for managing all OS refresh work requests as defined by the Project Manager; prioritising the backlog for the Technical consultants & Build Teams, ensuring one clear view of the user stories to be completed.
· Owning communications with our internal Business Units and Project Manager, keeping stakeholders informed on progress including risks to agreed delivery dates.
· Maintaining one backlog for 2 build teams, and constantly refining the backlog for changes in priorities
· Be embedded in the Build teams whilst being part of the Demand and Delivery team
· Make decisions collaboratively, ensuring the team’s buy in – leveraging the team’s creativity and knowledge to result in better decisions
· Acting as the voice of the customer within the Build teams
· Own the Build Backlog Refinement meetings, focussing on deliveries meeting ready state criteria
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· Key values of courage, commitment, focus, openness, & respect
· Team player who can rely on close collaboration with scrum teams, without having formal authority over them
· Be able to work at pace whilst managing multiple priorities at once
· Facilitation experience and patience, being an effective communicator and negotiator
· Understanding of Agile working practices
· Excellent probing and questioning skills and not afraid to challenge the norm
· Have an understanding of infrastructure delivery
Technical Project Coordinator | 5 month contract | Inside IR35 | £200 p/day