Python / C# / Excel VBA Technologist – Proprietary Trading Business – London
Rate: £500 per day
Length: 6 months
I currently working with a Global Proprietary Trading organisation who are going through some really exciting times.
They have asked me to find them a Compliance Technologist who has excellent skills (PYTHON, C#, Excel VBA) on a contractual basis for 6 – 12 months.
- The compliance function within my client business is expanding to meet the obligations of the changing regulatory environment and requires a technologist to work with compliance analysts to work on market surveillance, reporting and internal monitoring projects.
Responsibilities: Python / C# / Excel VBA Technologist – Proprietary Trading Business – London
- Work with Compliance Analysts to build tools and reports in line with appropriate legislation.
- Assist the Firm with implementing requirements of legislation, from a technical perspective, including gathering and aggregating/reporting data as appropriate
- Assist compliance in preparing responses to audits and inquiries by trading venues, regulators or other bodies, working across departments for information as necessary.
- Provide technical assistance and solutions to surveillance requirements.
- Collaborate with compliance team to analyse and compile data into meaningful summaries and trends.
Skills Required: Python / C# / Excel VBA Technologist – Proprietary Trading Business – London
- Strong Python, C#, and/or Excel VBA development skills
- Strong SQL skills and exposure to large datasets in one or more of PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg Excel/C#/Java API
- Business communication skills & ability to present information clearly and concisely;
- Efficient and diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of financial markets & securities (particularly equities, futures & options)
- Knowledge of Pan-European, US and Asia-Pacific regulatory regimes and surveillance
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to Eobiechefu@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: 4325224222
Salary: £500 - £501 per day