**12 month Contract** Security focused Technical Agile Business Analyst / Configuration (CMDB), Enterprise Security Management (ESM) Business Analyst ** London
Our Security Consulting client is looking for a Business Analyst to work on projects (to include development and enhancements of systems and processes, which satisfy user requirements, to required standards of quality, within agreed budgets and timescales).
Main Functions and responsibilities:
- Working the full lifecycle of programmes involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
- Analysis of config standards, remediate issues and provide detailed and full documentation of processes and polices
- Strong technical knowledge, configuration and set-up of CMDB and mapping of applications into the CMDB
- Asset management processes (discovery through to implementation)
- Working on a cyber security programme, across multiple business areas, through numerous phases of the project lifecycle
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis concepts.
- Producing appropriate documentation to ensure that projects delivers to the needs of the business in an efficient manner
- Resolve and assess configuration issues on servers and firewalls where dependent systems allow
- Assess SCB standards, remediate and develop SCB’s line with published standards
- Visualising and understanding problems to develop several resolution options. Thinking them through from concept to implementation whilst challenging the business to fully understand their needs
- Coach, support and motivate other team members, providing guidance and assistance, as required, to those less experienced to meet project objectives and increase the capability of the BA team. Enhance/Replace tooling as needed, considering future scalability and requirements for cloud infrastructure
- Carry out impact analysis and to produce impact assessments as required
- Assess current configuration compliance tooling and coverage
- Liaise with internal and external (3rd parties) stakeholders, chairing and participating in meetings where required
Qualities and Experience:
The role holder will be an experienced individual with strong technical skills. They elicit the right information, critically analyse and challenge it, to deliver the assignment in the most efficient way possible.
They won’t be phased by the size, number or complexity of analysis tasks assigned to them and will need to manage their own workload, and possibly that of others, providing support and guidance for less experienced colleagues.
Please contact Jason Stiles on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-1908-151910
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 26/08/2019
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: **12 month Contract** Security focused Technical Agile Business Analyst / Configuration (CMDB), Enterprise Security Management (ESM) Business Analyst ** London