Global leading Client is currently recruiting for an ArcSight Admin SME who has strong experience with SIEM specifically ArcSight. Based in London, 6 month rolling contract paying up to £575 per day.
Essential skills and experience for ArcSight SME Admin with Experience in SIEM.
- 7+ Experience with SIEM (Specifically ArcSight) Admin activities
- Install, configure and up-grading ArcSight components (ESM, Logger, Smart Connector).
- Integrating heterogeneous devices like OS, Database, Firewalls, WAF and custom (Unsupported) devices to ArcSight, e.g. Developing Flex Connectors (Parsers) for un-supported devices.
- Manage the SIEM & Security Analytics components and perform administration activities such as user creation and content creation including use cases, correlation rules, dashboards and reports etc.
- Manage the solution upgrades, new log source integrations.
- Ongoing maintenance, trouble shooting, vendor interaction for optimum tool performance
- Health/Change/Configuration/Capacity/Backup management
- Content Development and fine tuning.
- SIEM Reporting management
- OS and Application Patch Management
- Backup and Restore
- SIEM system health Check
- Perform basic health check (CPU, memory, license, EPS count) on SIEM components such as ESM, Logger, ArcMCs, connectors.
- Check system warning and alert and review and resolve based on the criticality and priority.
- Change management in reports, rules, dashboards, connectors etc.
- System performance fine-tuning.
- Participation in training, knowledge transfers related task and activities.
- ArcSight components like Smart Connectors, Loggers, ArcMc
Package for the ArcSight SME Admin with experience in SIEM.
6 month rolling contract paying up to £575 per day.
Job Reference: JO-1906-149548
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: 12/06/2019
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract