We are seeking an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to join our clients growing cloud centre of excellence
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong familiarity with modern application architectures and cloud platforms, particularly Google (GCP). Microsoft Azure would be beneficial in addition.
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment, and operations services.
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Applied knowledge of advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools.
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS – Cloud Architect, Network Engineer and Security specialisations preferred.
- Hold relevant cyber/cloud security certifications e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC.
Job Reference: dbclousec
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cloud security, engineer