Our client, a Fin Tech start-up is looking to hire a Corporate Information Security Manager to manage the security posture of corporate estates.
The Corporate Information Security Manager will oversee all aspects of security including but not limited to vendor management, O365 environment, Azure, productivity tools, user training/awareness and physical security.
This role requires the successful candidate to be in the office AT LEAST 1-2 days a week based in the City of London.
This is a 6-MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT perfect for a senior Cyber professional who meets all of the criteria below:
- Proven experience of implementing information security standards across an organisation.
- Holder of recognised, current security certificate (e.g. CISSP/CISM).
- Experience of delivering operational security activities including development of security reporting packs to senior managers.
- Solid understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements, including security frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Experience working in regulated environments/banking.
- Demonstrable experience with security technologies and architectures of corporate systems such as O365, Azure and other productivity tools.
- Demonstrable experience of security assessment of vendors security.
- Experience of running regular and continuous security processes such as vendor risk management and producing security KPIs with the appropriate tooling.
- Experience of working under pressure and demonstrable experience of security incident management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry and/or Private Equity desirable.
- Experience of payments systems and/or sanctions screening desirable.
- Education at degree level but we will consider relevant experience instead.
- At least 10 year’s experience working as a IT professional on the corporate side with at least 5 years of that experience in IT Security. Ideally in regulated financial organisation
- A strong sense of ownership. Our teams create high-quality work on quick time-lines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- Responsible for managing and escalating issues and risks as they develop in clear and understandable ways to senior stakeholders.
- Performing or commissioning assessments; identifying security threats and vulnerabilities across the corporate enterprise; implementing controls; providing reporting and analysis to appropriate teams.
- Communicating across all levels of an organisation.
- Required technical knowledge of typical corporate IT systems, physical security, corporate information and management policies together with project and stakeholder management.
- You will run the security operational activities such as continuous vendor assessment for the business but you will be expected to contribute to other areas depending on your skill set or interest.
- In collaboration with the rest of the business you will lead the establishment of the information security program to support product launch and securing GSS to a very high level of security maturity.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Pro-active issue and risk management approach.
- Expert problem management and solution orientated.
- Flexibility able to adopt to rapidly changing situations.
- Able to balance apparent conflicting priorities and conflict to find simple solutions.
- Resilient, able to provide positive clear direction in high stress situations, inspiring others.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Approachability from all levels of stakeholders in the business.
- Tenacious, delivery focused and results driven.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced and future-oriented multicultural environment.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, and as unique projects/needs arise.
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment.
- Willingness to travel to delivery partner sites.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257660
Salary: £700 - £850 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract