Cyber/ Information Security Analyst – Banking – Brussels
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Very Flexible dependant on experience ( €500 – €1000 per day)
We are looking for Cyber & Information Security experts (5 new contractors) to strengthen our team in our Brussels office with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
- Familiarity with industry best practices in key security domains like: identity and access management, PKI, network security, data protection.
- Application security knowledge with a good understanding of software development and testing, OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines, code scanning tools, security and compliance automation using a CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies including IDAAS (Identity as a service) and identity management platforms, Secure access management and federation services, PKI and cryptographic solutions, web application firewalls, endpoint security
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies covering domains Virtualisation, Software Defined Networks, Cloud IAAS/PAAS/SAAS, Network and DMZ infrastructure, VOIP, Wifi, 802.1x, Anti-malware, System protection, Middleware, Collaboration and end-user workspace solutions, Storage (SAN, NAS), Databases, infrastructure automation services (Infrastructure as a code)
- Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, GIAC, SABSA, ISO 27001 LA/LI. Specific Security related Product certifications are considered an asset.
- Define and advise on the design, implementation and test processes necessary to protect information system assets.
- Perform risk assessments and translate the security architecture and high-level policies and controls towards security requirements (secure by design) for business and IT projects.
- Contribute to the architectural design and validate it against the security requirements
- Define security testing requirements and penetration test scope, actively support the testing teams to perform these tests and approve the test reports.
- Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of security services of our department in line with IT security policies.
- Recommend and advise on new or improved security services towards the division management.
- Produce documented security services, technical standards or principles.
- Act as a security subject matter expert within a certain domain (for example Mainframe security, PKI and Cryptography, Network security, platform security, IAM, application security or secure coding), being the point of contact for both business and project teams. Your stakeholders are mainly the business owners/analysts, project leader, risk management, internal/external auditors and off course the engineers, developers and architects.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain or in the IT application security domain.
- Depending of the experience level; a senior profiles has at least +10 years’ cyber security experience covering multiple domains, the candidate has worked for multiple companies/cross industries. As an entry level profile, the candidate we’re looking for has minimum +3 years’ experience in cyber security in one domain.
- Good working knowledge of documentation and presentation applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Able to operate within an international/multi-cultural, networked environment.
- Fluent in English
- Team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with customers and peers, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills, being able to discuss, defend and translate security topics with both senior business people as with deep technical IT experts.
- Ability to handle different projects and cope with pressure and stressful situations.
- Take ownership and ensure that organizational quality standards are met.
- Independent, service-oriented and organized.
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2201-250075
Salary: €500 - €1000 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 28/02/2022
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: cissp, giac, iso 27001, PKI, SABSA