As part of a project where my client are centralising all of their security and network security monitoring certifications we require an experienced Cyber Business Analyst to work closely with stakeholders to
- Document stakeholder analysis.
- Document and prioritise business requirements and acceptance criteria (using techniques like MOSCOW). Requirements broken down into functional and non-functional elements, with a traceability matrix to applicable acceptance criteria.
- Document use cases.
- Document “as is” and “to be” business processes / solution.
- Produce training material for new business processes.
- Oversee delivery of new business processes and their embedding in the organisation
- Assure achievement of acceptance criteria and sign-off.
- Established KPIs and assessments of the effectiveness of the change over a period of time.
- 5 years + experience working as a BA within cyber security
- Experience with security audit
- Systems and Network security monitoring knowledge
- Strong communicator
- Strong documentation /reporting
- Strong stakeholder management
Job Reference: JO-2210-327248
Salary: £300 - £310 per day + Outside IR35 ,REMOTE WORKING
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Analyst, Cyber security, Network Security