Cyber Security Analyst – Banking – Brussels
Rate: €600 – €800
Duration: 12 months
My client is looking for Cyber & Information Security experts to strengthen their team in the Brussels office with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
- Familiarity with industry best practices in key security domains like: risk assessments, identity and access management, PKI, network security, secure application development, data protection.
- Application security knowledge with a good understanding of software development and testing, OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines, code scanning tools, security and compliance automation using a CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies including IDAAS (Identity as a service) and identity management platforms, Secure access management and federation services, PKI and cryptographic solutions, web application firewalls, endpoint security
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies covering domains Virtualisation, Software Defined Networks, Cloud IAAS/PAAS/SAAS, Network and DMZ infrastructure, VOIP, Wifi, 802.1x, Anti-malware, System protection, Middleware, Collaboration and end-user workspace solutions, Storage (SAN, NAS), Databases, infrastructure automation services (Infrastructure as a code)
- Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, GIAC, SABSA, ISO 27001 LA/LI. Specific Security related Product certifications are considered an asset.
- Define and advise on the design, implementation and test processes necessary to protect information system assets.
- Perform risk assessments and translate the security architecture and high-level policies and controls towards security requirements (secure by design) for business and IT projects.
- Contribute to the architectural design and validate it against the security requirements
- Define security testing requirements and penetration test scope, actively support the testing teams to perform these tests and approve the test reports.
- Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of security trust services in line with IT security policies.
- Recommend and advise on new or improved security services towards the division management.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain or in the IT application security domain.
- Depending of the experience level; a senior profiles has at least +10 years’ cyber security experience covering multiple domains, the candidate has worked for multiple companies/cross industries. An entry level profile, the candidate we’re looking for has minimum +3 years’ experience in cyber security in one domain.
- Good working knowledge of documentation and presentation applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Effective organisational, planning and time management skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgement to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Able to operate within an international/multi-cultural, networked environment.
- Fluent in English
- Team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with customers and peers, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills, being able to discuss, defend and translate security topics with both senior business people as with deep technical IT experts.
- Ability to handle different projects and cope with pressure and stressful situations.
- Take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met.
- Independent, service-oriented and organised.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200579
Salary: £600 - £800 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract