Our London based client is looking for an Information Security Project Manager to join a fantastic team. You will be tasked with the following.
The portfolio of projects in the pipeline include
- New SIEM implementation
- Palo Alto firewall implementation
- Endpoint protection Implementation
You will have experience and the ability to
- Implement end to end Cyber security projects. Ensuring projects are well defined, resolving ambiguity and obtaining the appropriate level of sponsorship from the business.
- Project-Managing Information Security audits, including stakeholder management, audit facilitation and remediation planning.
- Manage multiple projects in a structured manner with deliverables such as project plans, risk and actions logs being completed in a timely manner.
- Working across multiple geographies to deliver global programmes of work that is both technical and challenging
- Regular Reporting to Project Governance boards such as Steering Committees and reporting on project status to management.
- Establish a RACI for each initiative to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear and communicate these to stakeholders and other colleagues as required.
- Develop the project business case.
- Create project documentation and artefacts to establish clarity on the scope of a project, eg, by product descriptions and PID’s
- Managing the financial budget for projects
- Managing the project risks and ensuring reporting and escalations are done in timely manner
- Managing the project issues and ensuring reporting and escalations are done in timely manner
- Building strong relationship and communicating with all stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
Job Reference: JO-2207-256975
Salary: £550 - £575 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Cyber security, endpoint, PROJECT MANAGER, SIEM, threat, Vulnerability