My client are an award winning, unique and have specialist approach to security, threat intelligence and risk management challenges the methodologies of other integrators, consultants and service providers.
As well as established industry vendors, they work with world leading advisers and proactively research new cutting-edge technologies and solutions that address specific client requirements.
Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to employ a senior sales consultant agile working from their Redhill head office
Candidates should have demonstrable experience of
- Selling security, threat intelligence solutions and platforms including managed services.
- Show ability to understand and introduce solutions face to face to customers, including existing and innovative solutions.
- Identify customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience selling into global enterprise accounts.
- Expected to target prospect customers in various ways including cold calling, face to face meetings and networking.
- Manage the full sales process from start to finish for customers with senior management support.
- Should be able to work with internal and external teams to write and present detailed RFI, RFQ and RFP proposals which will include cost justification, business case overview and technical content.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospects and customers.
- Have effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- Develop short, medium and long-term account plans with focus on Security technologies, Threat intelligence offerings and Security Managed Services.
- Will develop business strategy to strategic accounts to achieve target.
- Politically savvy within customers and partner companies.
- Ability to drive sales agendas to a close in a timely fashion.
- Grow revenue and profit by cross selling the companies solutions, services and managed services.
Job Reference: DBCYBER
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + uncapped commision /semi remote
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: business development, Cyber security, Sales