Data Protection Engineer DLP (Symantec) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: €700 per day
Duration: 1 year Freelance contract
Security is at the core of the company’s services, firmly embedded in their management systems and processes.
The Data Protection Engineering team is part of the Cyber Information Security Office Division and is in charge of implementing, operating and managing Data Protection Software used to detect and protect data from corruption, compromise or loss.
This is a security engineer role where you will manage the products lifecycle and configuration. This role mainly focus on support/maintenance of our existing DLP infrastructure:
- Symantec DLP 15.8 (Enforce Server, Network Discover / Protect, Network Prevent for Web, Network Prevent for Email)
- Netskope CASB
- daily technical support & maintenance,
- upgrade and patch,
- configure, maintain and enforce DLP policies and rules to meet internal & external regulatory requirements,
- document, automate and hand off, to operational support, DLP Incident Management
In Data Protection Engineering Team, you are also expected to:
- Perform similar maintenance tasks with other Data Protection technical solutions
- Assist in the selection, architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance of new data protection solution
- Partner with representatives of IT and other key business teams to advance data protection initiatives.
- Develop a high-level of trust with stakeholders to ensure on-going commitment.
- Foster a team environment, open to communication and collaboration.
Qualifications, Skills and experience:
- Experience with Symantec DLP
A combination of several of the below should be covered:
- Knowledge of Netskope
- IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain or in the IT application security domain.
- Experience with global deployments of data loss prevention products and/or cloud-based solutions
- Experience in implementing data loss prevention policies to protect data, data classification documents and encryption of data
- Experience with automation using scripting / programmable knowledge and working knowledge (Shell, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, data modelling and technical documentation
- Cybersecurity training and certification in CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GSEC, or equivalent is a plus.
- Able to solve complex problems
- Creative and sees the bigger picture when addressing issues
- Works proactively, thereby keeping possible problems from affecting the overall functioning of the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English, sharing strategy and vision with both peers and management.
- Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2111-248674
Salary: €0.00 - €700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs, Data Jobs, DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Data *Symantec DLP 15.8 (Enforce Server, DLP, Network Discover / Protect, Network Prevent for Email), Network Prevent for Web, symantec