Email Security Consultant (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, TLS and S/MIME) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: €700 per day
Duration: 1 year freelance contract – remote working
My client is a global critical financial infrastructure company.
Security is at the core of the company’s services, firmly embedded in their management systems and processes.
The Data Protection Engineering team is part of the Cyber Information Security Office Division and is in charge of implementing, operating and managing Data Protection Software used to detect and protect data from corruption, compromise or loss.
Role: Email Security Consultant (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, TLS and S/MIME) – Banking Client – Brussels
This is a security engineer role where you will manage the products lifecycle and configuration. This role includes design of new products, integration of new applications, and support/maintenance of Software.
In Data Protection Engineering Team, you are expected to:
- Design and implement perimeter email security and email routing,
- Provide architecture guidance on email infrastructure,
- Implement and maintain email security standards like SPF, DKIM, DMARC, TLS and S/MIME,
- Maintain email security infrastructure,
- Develop and maintain, related policies, standards, processes and procedures for the operations teams,
- Implement security controls to mitigate risks,
- Collaborate with other IT Security Teams,
- Create and automate performances and risks reporting,
- Investigate and troubleshoot root causes on reported issues, with assistance of software providers support
Qualifications, Skills and experience:
A combination of several of the below should be covered:
- IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain or in the IT application security domain.
- Solid understanding and experience architecting and implementing email security solutions
- Knowledge of the following products is an asset: Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Lotus Notes, Axway MailGate, Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security, Cisco Secure Email (former ESA), Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (former Threat Grid)
- Experience in implementing data loss prevention policies to protect data, data classification documents and encryption of data
- Experience with automation using scripting / programmable knowledge and working knowledge (Shell, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, data modelling and technical documentation
- Cybersecurity training and certification in CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GSEC, or equivalent is a plus.
- Able to solve complex problems
- Creative and sees the bigger picture when addressing issues
- Works proactively, thereby keeping possible problems from affecting the overall functioning of the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English, sharing strategy and vision with both peers and management.
- Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2107-243944
Salary: €500 - €750 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: DKIM, DMARC, Email Security, SPF, TLS and S/MIME