Senior People & Communication / Business Consultant IT – Banking – Brussels
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: £700 – £800 per day
****Remote working until the end of 2021 – you will be required to be onsite in 2022 with the team*****
Role description – key accountabilities :
- we are looking for a talented person to join us and be part of the People & Communication team (P&C), reporting to the head of People & Communication and working very closely with the senior project managers of the Sourcing and Skills Evolution initiative.
- TMS being a business partner and trusted advisor of I.T., you will endeavor to finding the right balance between supporting and challenging/controlling, to enable the Technology organization to become a true FinTech.
- As “Make xxxxxx a Great Place to Work” is part of the Technology Strategy, you will contribute to the linked transformation of activities, in close link with the I.T. People Strategy delivery.
- You will actively contribute to the IT Workforce Mgt transformation, which is a major I.T. People strategy pillar.
You will work closely with the senior projects managers to ensure execution of the regular people expertise assessment exercises.
You will consult, guide and work hand in hand with the I.T. divisions to map the as-is and to-be situation
- You will run the Expertise assessment with several IT divisions
- You will accompany team leaders to define the lack of capacity on given key skills, single point of failures on skill level, skill dependencies on external sources etc. based on the expertise risks assessment methodology and workforce data.
- You will help to prepare management reporting and manage the execution of the related action plans.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement of the process.
You will actively collaborate to the set-up and the run of the ITpeopleCenter of Excellence (COE); you will :
- You will identify people skills/sourcing gaps, link them with the global Workforce strategy and propose actions for bridging the gaps. The aim is to have the needed skills at the needed time and the needed place.
- Contribute in implementing a long-term vision for sourcing mix and skills (technical, business, soft skills), and the related topics (Recruitment, up/re/self-skilling, mobility, etc.).
- Participate to setting the standards on technical skills lists & sourcing mix
- Participate to the setup of an adequate data structure and its key concepts (consistency of information, definition of tooling needs)
- Define and document processes to support sustainability of our Workforce management.
What we offer?
- A dynamic environment where we are building the future Workforce Management for I.T. , gradually embedding the change into the run.
- A nice team atmosphere where team spirit, co-creation and collaboration are important.
- The opportunity to evolve and continuously learn new subjects related to people matters.
- The opportunity to work very closely with senior project leaders and to mobilize multiple stakeholders (HR, IT Divisions & Department Heads, tribe leads, ..) in an IT transformation context.
You are truly interested in people matters such as people expertise, sourcing mix evolution, IT skills.
You are pragmatic and at ease (and likes to work) in a VUCA environment.
You have a good balance between analytical skills, organization, project management and relationship skills
You have a continuous improvement mindset and fit in an agile working culture.
You are a real team player while also being able to work by yourself.
You are proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
Having experience in working with Agile tooling such as TFS is an asset.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2107-245241
Salary: £700 - £800 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs, Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Center of Excellence, People & Communication, sourcing