Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced IAM Architect to work on a brand new green field ,global project
- Identify, bootstrap key horizontal capabilities related to identity and profile with enormous impact across many teams
- Lead a lean, cross-functional team in solving problems related to user and device identity, decentralised credentials, trust management, profile management. Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the capabilities provide the experience required.
- Build and deliver proof of concepts (POC), reusable accelerators (frameworks, libraries, SDKs etc.) that will help increase adoption of solutions conceived by the team.
- Be a key contributor to the T&D Digital Office in the quest of building core horizontal capabilities that are required to meet the clients vision
- Scrutinise and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make in building IAM, decentralised Identity.
- Be accountable for the outcomes through prototypes/MVPs by designing and writing code.
- Be an evangelist to sell the ideas and prototypes internally to other teams and sectors
- Advise the leadership team on key technical considerations related to the future of user authentication and authorisation.
- Work effectively other cross-functional teams
- A proven technical background, including 15+ years of experience with IAM solutions, system architecture, API design and roll outs within the Identity space
- Worked as Principal or Distinguished Engineer in the space of digital identity, authN/authZ solutions, OAuth2, OIDC, decentralised identity, identity verification.
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation etc.
- Experience in working and shipping products in the IAM space is a plus
- Served as the technical lead across multiple pods within software engineering domain
- Hands on experience in prototyping product/solution ideas
- Owned the technical roadmap for large business areas
- Experience working cross-functionally and having the trust of co-workers at all levels and across all teams
- Been cited as the inspiration for engineers that join their teams
- A preference for simple solutions and designs over complex ones and a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
Job Reference: JO-2205-255498
Salary: £650 - £670 per day + Inside IR35 100% Remote
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ARCHITECT, IAM, OAuth, POC