Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is currently hiring for a big banking client in Brussels, who are in need of a Governance and Risk consultant/auditor for their IDAM department.
The role is a 22 month contract.
We are looking for a colleague to join the IDAM Governance & oversight team. Currently this is a team of 8 that provides a range of different services including 2nd and 3rd level support for Tandem and Mainframe I&AM tasks.
Your role will be to focus on controls, recertification services, KPI/KRI delivery and various type of inquiries.
To perform the following list of tasks we are looking for a team player who has a critical mindset, a good sense of control, and goes for the extra mile in examining/analyzing issues.
Example of Role Activities:
* Execution of recertification services including Quality checks
* Management of segregation of duty controls and associated remediation
* Maintenance of entitlement glossaries
* Maintenance of documents in the Identity & Access Management policy framework
* Run and deliver the control and reports in line with the control framework,
* Risk and Audit response; triage and management
* Identify areas for improvements, gaps in our controls and suggest solutions,
* Quality checks on recertification actions and our controls
* Administrative tasks and F-U related to the suite of services we perform
Types of Qualifications/Certifications:
* CISM, CISA, CRISC
* ISO27001 (auditor or implementor), ISO22301
* IGA – SailPoint, One Identity
* PAM – CyberArk, PowerBroker, BeyondTrust
* Authentication – Any SSO, MFA or passwordless experience
* ITSM – ServiceNow
* GRC – ServiceNow, Archer, OpenPages
Work Experience and skills:
* 5+ years working in information security or risk management, preferably in Financial Services or in other highly regulated industries
* Experience at working with audit functions (internal, external, customer, regulatory) to respond to audits and support the remediation of deficiencies
* Experience of working as an auditor (internal, external, customer, regulatory) of information security or technology functions
* Experience of projects for implementing new risk management processes and policy frameworks and match that with processes in place
* Understanding of key identity and access management concepts, controls and associated processes
* Experience of working as part of a multinational team
* BA skills : analysis + set in place adequate reporting. Good use of the office tools