IT Systems Engineer required for my client, a London based sports company.
You’ll be responsible for building, maintaining, and troubleshooting our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Provides Level 2 support, Coordinates problem resolution among a variety of functional areas and provides subject matter expertise support for diagnosing and resolving problems
- Maintaining inventory and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure
- Configuring, implementing and monitoring applications using tools like – Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus, Zabbix, OpsGenie and others.
- Configuring, implementing and monitoring of VMware
- Acts as the technical liaison between IT teams, engineers and stakeholders, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability.
- Managing active IT incidents and driving the root cause to the closure.
- Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve best performance and reliability of the system.
- Troubleshooting systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Perform changes to OS, databases, applications, servers, storage as well as backups
- Be a part of 24×7 team to perform all maintenance operations globally.
- Be a leading contributor, as an individual and as a team member.
- Working with application developers on deploying production application configurations, automation and maintaining application configuration on ongoing basis.
If the above is of interst, then please reach out for more info.
Job Reference: JO-2006-168111
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Flexibility
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent