My client are creating a state of the art Cyber hub in order to keep them efficient and effective in the face of increased IT and digital threats.
The Cyber incident Response Analyst will be a key hire for this new team based in London
What you will do on a day to day basis
- Analyse and investigate cyber security incidents as a 3rd line responder, taking escalations from peers and colleagues within the business (in and out of hours).
- Ensure timely, accurate, tailored remediation and countermeasure communications to internal users and teams, regarding intrusions, compromises to on-boarded host and network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Responsible for providing input for security incident response documentation and improvement plans across the organisation.
- Supervise and analyse advanced threat events, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), User Behaviour and Analytics (UBA) and Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) toolsets and event logs to identify security indicator of compromise, attacks and threats for remediation and / or suppression.
- Coordinate security incident response activities; work with various lines of security analysts (internal and external) to identify various malicious threats in the enterprise environment both proactively and reactively.
- +5 years’ experience in security operations, security analytics or security engineering roles.
- +4 years’ experience in Investigative or Incident Response environments.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies including Network Firewalls, proxy technologies, EDR,
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Networking and IT Security and strong endpoint and networks troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of common operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux and Unix)
- Excellent knowledge of different threat scenarios, incident response and remediation techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies including Network Firewalls, proxy technologies, EDR, Spam, SIEM, UBA, E-mail filtering and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS).
- Knowledge of forensic, malware investigation, reverse enginerring and scripting techniques
Job Reference: JO-2209-259854
Salary: £63000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bens Package and Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cyber, Incident analysis, incident responce, SIEM