PKI & Crypto Engineer – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 6 month
****Remote working to the end of the year – you will need to be onsite in Belgium in 2022***
You will be joining our Chief Information Security Office (CISO) in charge of putting in place the required controls to adequately and effectively protect our information assets.
You will join the Cyber Platform Security department in the PKI & Crypto team in the role of PKI & Crypto Engineer.
- Participate in the design and architecture of PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Develop and integrate PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Participate in the automation process (CI/CD) and continuous improvement process.
- Become product owner of one or multiple products or technologies.
- Good knowledge of Public Key infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of TLS and crypto technologies.
- Good knowledge of hardware key containers (HSM, smart card).
- Good knowledge of Certificate Authority software (Microsoft, Nexus, EJBCA,…)
- Good knowledge of at least 1 programming language: Python, Java, C++.
- Good knowledge of cryptographic libraries (OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, MS CNG, pyca/cryptography,…).
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Platforms: Linux & Windows OS.
- Language : English
- Team player
- Open Minded
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Interpreting a problem in its global context and looking for additional information to solve it (complex analysis)
- Can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences (judgement)
Job Reference: JO-2109-246943
Salary: €600 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Bouncy Castle, Crypto, MS CNG, OpenSSL, PKI, pyca/cryptograph