Platform Security (TOGAF,SABSA, IAF¸CISSP, GIAC) – Banking – Brussels
Rate: €650 – €850
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Role for the Cyber Security Domain Architect for the domain ‘Application & Platform Security Domain’ with specific Platform security competences
- Design architecture principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards and solutions within her/his assigned domain.
- Define and advise on the design, implementation and processes necessary to protect information system assets.
- Provide guidance and be a facilitator to ensure that standard security best practices are applied consistently and in a meaningful way on projects.
- Share experience and vision to build security awareness with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams. Become the go-to person for given security domain.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders, detect unaddressed security needs and identify opportunities.
- Translate business requirements, risk assessments, high-level policies and controls towards security architecture requirements and designs for existing or new security services and projects on business and IT side.
- Participate in discussions regarding the high level IT and operational process design and implementation of security in projects
- Recommend and advise on new or improved security services towards senior CISO management.
- Produce documented security services, technical standards or principles.
- Act as a security subject matter expert within your domain.
- Additional knowledge on other domains will be used to assist other Cyber Security Domain Architects covering other security domains (for example mainframe, data, PKI and cryptography, network security, cloud security, IAM, application security, devsecops etc.)
- Your stakeholders are mainly business owners/analysts, project leaders, enterprise architecture, risk management, internal/external auditors and IT engineers, developers and solution designers
You have experience in one of more of the following areas:
- Proven experience in security design and architecture, security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
- Familiarity with industry cyber security best practices in key security activities like risk assessments, identity and access management, cloud, network and application security
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies – processes including operating systems (Microsoft, Linux, containers), DB, web application security, hardening/compliance monitoring, CIS Benchmarks
- Knowledge of and experience with Virtualisation, Software Defined Networks, Cloud (X)AAS, Network and DMZ infrastructure, VOIP, Wifi, 802.1x, Anti-malware, System protection, Middleware, Collaboration and end-user workspace solutions, Storage (SAN, NAS), Databases
- Solid experience as a cyber security professional within security architecture covering one or several security domains
- +10 years cyber security professional experience with at least 5 years cyber security domain or enterprise architecture experience
- Ability to articulate a mid/long term vision for the evolution of security technologies and services
- Exposure of working in multiple companies/cross industries. Worked in financial or highly regulated industries.
- Professional certifications such as TOGAF, SABSA or IAF architecture frameworks. CISSP, GIAC, ISO 27001 LA/LI or specific security product certifications are an asset
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Good working knowledge of documentation and presentation applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- You can organise, plan and have good time management skills
- You are able to research, analyse, and solve problems
- You can exercise initiative and use good judgement to make sound decisions
- You have the skill to maintain accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- You present findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- You are able to operate within an international/multi-cultural, networked environment.
- You are a team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with customers and peers, both verbally and in writing.
- You can communicate well, being able to discuss, defend and translate security topics with both senior business people as with deep technical IT experts.
- You have the ability to handle different projects and cope with pressure and stressful situations.
- You take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met.
- You are independent and service-oriented.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200587
Salary: £500 - £850 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 - 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract