Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is currently recruiting for a globally recognised Financial services company in Belgium. Our customer is working on some new assignments in 2022 therefore is keen to hire a Priviliged Access Engineer- Cyberak Specialist, with immediate effect.
This is a security engineer role where you will manage the CyberArk product lifecycle. You will join the Privileged Access Design team in the IAM department. This role includes design of new products, integration of new applications and support/maintenance of our CyberArk infrastructure.
More specifically, you are expected to:
* Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve PAM security
* Designs, develops, implements and troubleshoots various PAM products (mainly CyberArk components)
* Design and implement processes and controls necessary to ensure and protect information systems assets
* Be able to coach the different people in I&AM teams and bring them to the expected level
Skills and experience: A combination of several of the below should be covered
* At least 3 to 5 years of experience supporting CyberArk Infrastructure
* Professional certification like CISSP, CISA or CISA is mandatory
* Expert knowledge on security technologies and concepts (identity and access management)
* Expert knowledge on one or more of following technology platforms : Windows, Unix, Network, Office/End User technologies, Mainframe, Tandem or Middleware
If interested, please email email@example.com