Salt is currently recruiting for a globally recognised Financial services company in Belgium. Our customer is working on some new assignments in 2022 therefore is keen to hire a Project manager to join the CISO team, with immediate effect.
You will join the CISO project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Security projects, in relationship with various technical domains
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technologies while anyway supporting the legacy applications and platforms.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Ensure timely delivery on the project deliverables by creating challenging but feasible plans through good stakeholder management and outstanding project planning capabilities.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French and UK colleagues)
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
- You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and experienced at least 3 of them in your past experience (e.g. Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem). This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different audiences.
- Experience managing the implementation of security controls is a big plus.
Job Reference: JO-2205-255667
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 15/06/2022
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract