Scrum Master / Agile Coach( Transformation/ Security Domain) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: €650 – €700 euros per day
Duration: 1 year freelance contract
Hybrid Working: 3 days onsite per month the rest can be worked remotely
- My client is a global critical financial market infrastructure company.
- Strong IT Risk Management and Security are at the core of the company’s services, firmly embedded in their management systems and processes.
- The Regulatory Watch, Policies and Controls team is part of the Cyber Information Security Office Division and is in charge of driving the definition and implementation of the policy and control framework addressing the key IT and Security risks and ensuring compliance to all regulations and external requirements applicable to the Technology organization of the group.
- The team’s primary location is the Brussels headquarters office – you must be prepared to be onsite 3 days per month – the rest can be worked remotely.
Role: Scrum Master / Agile Coach( Transformation) – Banking Client – Brussels
Your role will be to guide and assist the team in the transformation towards adopting the Agile practices, in line with the Agile operating model defined at the bank.
The team is in charge of delivering a set of diverse but complementary services and activities (organised in sub-teams) in the field of IT and Security governance, and undergoing a high change agenda and roadmap to identify and integrate regulatory requirements, draft the security policies and lead the rollout of the necessary IT and Security controls working together with stakeholders across the entire Technology organisation.
- Provide overall guidance for the team to adhere to Agile principles and practices
- Guide the Agile team to efficiently deliver high value products
- Coach the Agile team to adapt to an environment where Agile is not fully deployed/understood.
- Interact with people outside the Agile team to coach them in the Agile methodology to clarify how they can best contribute to the delivery team
- organize/facilitate scrum events & decision-making processes (sprint and release planning, identification of tasks, sizing effort, progress reporting, demo and retrospective)
- help remove impediments (managing conflicting interests, negotiating inputs between different parties, proactively identifying issues and risks and adjusting scope, etc.)
- Facilitate team transparency and share progress using the appropriate communication channels
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of the products
- Work with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve (quality, productivity)
- Coach the team to be self-organized and cross-functionality as well as to adopt Agile practices
- Collect and analyse team KPIs (velocity, …)
- Follow-up, report and contribute to the management of the risks faced by the team
- Ensure that deliverables follow guidelines and standards (e.g. documentation)
- Conduct the team’s planning sessions and translate them into capability plans
- Provide guidelines to Product Owner to take on the PO role and manage the Product Backlog (with dependencies, ambiguity, volatility, architectural and process complexity)
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with Security governance, risk and controls and how to apply agile practices in this field
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal, writing, presentation)
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-2211-329077
Salary: €600 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs, Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, IT Risk, Security Governance, transformation