Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Security Data Protection Engineer – Banking – Brussels
Day rate: €700 – €900
Duration: 12 months
This is a security engineer role where you will manage the products lifecycle and configuration. This role includes design of new products, integration of new applications and support/maintenance of our existing DLP infrastructure such as Symantec DLP and Netskope.
In Data Protection Engineering Team, you are expected to:
* Perform Daily Technical Support & maintenance of the Data Protection technical solutions
* Ensure Data Protection Technical Solutions are kept up to date and their upgrade and patched.
* Document all the engineering solutions, automate and hand off to operational support.
* Automate scanning solutions for improving efficiencies with DLP scanning program for data at rest.
* Participate in the ongoing monitoring of potential data loss.
* Assist in the selection, architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance of data protection and data loss prevention tools including CASB, data classification and DLP.
* Assist with the formulation, configuration, and enforcement of DLP policies, including data use, access control, data encryption and obfuscation policies.
* Assist in the improvement the DLP solution by updating the policies, identifying rules which require fine tuning, and remediation to meet internal & external regulatory requirements.
* Partner with representatives of IT and other key business teams to advance data protection initiatives.
* Develop a high-level of trust with stakeholders to ensure on-going commitment.
* Foster a team environment, open to communication and collaboration.
A combination of several of the below should be covered:
* IT-security professional with solid experience in the infrastructure security domain or in the IT application security domain.
* Knowledge of Symantec DLP and Netskope
* Experience with global deployments of data loss prevention products and/or cloud-based solutions
* Experience in implementing data loss prevention policies to protect data, data classification documents and encryption of data
* Experience with automation using scripting / programmable knowledge and working knowledge (Shell, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc.)
* Experience with SQL, data modelling and technical documentation
* Cybersecurity training and certification in CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GSEC, or equivalent is a plus.
* Able to solve complex problems
* Creative and sees the bigger picture when addressing issues
* Works proactively, thereby keeping possible problems from affecting the overall functioning of the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution
* Proficient oral and written communications skills in English, sharing strategy and vision with both peers and management.
* Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality