Salt is currently recruiting for a globally recognised Financial services company in Belgium. Our customer is working on some new assignments and therefore is keen to hire a Security Engineer to join the CISO team, with immediate effect.
You will join CISO Customer Security Operation & Security Engineering Team in the role of Security Engineer.
- Install & Support security products.
- Participate in project related to security and business on the roadmap.
- Resolve incidents related to security products and solution in place.
- Participate in the automation process and continuous improvement process.
- Participate in the Watch Duty role. (24/7/365)To face the ever evolving threats we are evolving and expanding the Global Cyber Security team.
- Participate to the transformation of the team to Agile.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix & Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Very good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, and authentication technologies.
- Very good knowledge of Web application protection : WAF – WAAP, Reverse proxy, … (Preferences Imperva technologies) + Reverse Proxies : Apache HTTPD, NGINX is an assets.
- Good Knowledge of Azure clouds
- Be a “geek” in one specific technical domain – can be outside of the ones mentioned here above.
- Development : C/C++, Python, other languages are an assets.
- Agile, Scrum , Devops knowledges
- PKI knowledges is an assets
- Kubernetees / Openshift / Automation / Ansible/ Network / IDP technologies (SAML, OpenID … . Ping identity, Okta, Nexus access gateway, …) are an asset for the future project of the team
- Language : English
Job Reference: JO-2206-256644
Salary per: zero
Job Start Date: 14/07/2022
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract