Security Engineering / Network Security – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 6 months contract
The Customer Security operation and Engineering team installs and supports systems securing the communication between the Bank and his customers. Security Engineering does not operate the systems.
As a member of the Customer Security operation and Engineering team you will:
- participate in project definition (elaboration of High level technical design and/or Detailed technical design documents)
- configure & manage systems according to the business needs
- install solutions in dev/test & production
- support the existing infrastructure on 24/7/365 basis (Level 3)
Technologies & products in keywords:
Reverse proxy (Apache Httpd + OpenSSL), Automated deployments (Python + Ansible Python modules), Linux (RedHat 6,7), SAML Federation (Shibboleth), C++ Apache Httpd modules, Web Application Firewall (Imperva), TLS client authentication, HSM (Thales)
Mandatory technical skills
- Very good knowledge of communication protocols and web protocols (http & https) from layer 2 to 7.
- good knowledge of Microsoft OS and with Linux systems.
- C++ and Python development to extend, integrate and support above technologies.
- Very good knowledge of PKI infrastructure & TLS protocol.
- Knowledge of federation.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions & cloud security.
- Team player.
- Open minded and flexible.
- Professional experience required.
- Expert in his domain. (= possess an strong knowledge in one specific domain or technology)
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2201-250061
Salary: €600 - €700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract