Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Project Support Officer – Finance Company – Brussels
Duration: 1 year
Rate: 500 – 600 per day
Remote Working – 4 days onsite in month, the rest you can work remote.
Within the Chief Information Security Office division (CISO) we are looking for a Senior Project Support Officer
In this role you will report to the Project Management Office (PMO).
– Deliver regular financial reports and analysis based on information available in systems (eg. Oracle eBusiness suite, ServiceNow)
– Keep track of various logs (risks, issues, changes)
– Follow-up on project plans / help gather progress updates
– Oversee and manage project / program inter-dependencies
– Gather and analyze resource booking against project codes
– Assist in the creation of reporting documents and presentations
– Ensure programs and project follow Euroclear’s project methodology and that all key artifacts are present
– Manage the program SharePoint site
– Advise managers and teams on the best use of tools and act as guardian of the data and reporting quality
– Lead specific analysis requested by Management.
– 3 years experience in a Project Support Officer role
Profound knowledge in the following areas:
– Very strong Excel skills (especially Pivot tables)
– Strong analytical skills and not afraid of analyzing large data sets
– Experience in creating reporting documents (PowerPoint)
Knowledge in the following areas is a benefit:
– IT organizations, security aspects, teams and projects
– PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and understanding of project management
– Experience in providing service to internal stakeholders
– Familiarized with planning tools like MS Project
– Able to work independently on recurrent monthly deliverables
– Structured, analytical and solution driven
– Team player
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org