This prestigious global consulting firm is looking to hire a vastly experienced and senior Security Architect for an initial 6 month contract. This role is best suited for Architect’s with over 15 year’s experience in Architecture & Cyber Security.
The Security architect will collaborate with the Chief Architect, Solution Architects, Integration Architects, business clients, and other domain architects to assess, develop, and implement the security architecture shaping the future of the client’s platform for everyone. We expect the Security Architect to be a seasoned and security focused expert with diverse experience in next-generation technology across multiple industries.
The successful candidate will be expected to travel to Saudi Arabia when needed. Any application must be submitted under the acknowledgement that you will be available to make the all expenses paid trip to Saudi Arabia when required to do so. If you cannot meet this requirement, please do not apply.
NOTE: Due to the seniority of this role, please ONLY apply if you meet the listed success criteria below. Applications that do not meet the criterion below will be rejected.
- Demonstrated experience in security integration using oAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, and LDAP.
- Strong public, conversational, and written communication, especially for communicating complex and technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding and experience with modern technology architecture approaches.
- Experience working with both on-premises and major cloud platforms, such as Azure, GCP, OCI, and Huawei and AWS.
- Experience securing container-based architecture and microservices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client and integration focused. Experience in leading client focused solutions
- Broad knowledge of software design, architecting, development, and software testing methodologies.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing security architecture for broad and complex systems.
- 5+ years of experience in two or more of the following security frameworks: NIST CSF, NIST 80053, ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, SABSA, TOGAF.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing container security, API security, and cloud security.
- 3+ years of experience with Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and CI/CD (DevSecOps) pipeline, including, but not limited to GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, Jenkins.
- Lead the collaborative development and implementation of the security architecture, including elements such as social engineering countermeasures, process, software, hardware, and network.
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to understand the risk management needs of the areas, sectors, and domains of the end client.
- Ensure that the enterprise architecture meets the business, privacy, industry, and regulatory needs.
- Develop security onboarding and education programs for staff and provide support and mentorship to build a collaborative and effective work culture.
- Facilitate engagements, meetings, workshops, and forums to determine security needs and current state for the company’s clients.
- Liaise with programmers and software development teams to design and implement security systems and controls.
- Support, educate, and offer advice to clients on security and risk management for their specific processes and technology.
- Monitor and maintain the security of the enterprise architecture and develop in-depth knowledge of the security needs of business architecture and infrastructure.
- Develop resources and tools to support the security of the client’s enterprise architecture and digital ecosystem.
ONLY applications that meet all of the requirements above will be considered.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259597
Salary: £850 - £1000 per hour + Inside IR35
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract