Senior Security Assurance Specialist | Hybrid Working (UK) | Permanent | £45,000-£50,000 p.a
This prestigious national independent advice provider is looking for a pragmatic and results-oriented security specialist to follow best practice and deliver guidance for the national network. My client is strategically scaling their team through key hires to work flexibly in England & Wales and are looking to select a Senior Security Assurance Specialist to join the team.
You will be leading on projects assessing security risks and measuring organisational capability. Your role will focus on leading security testing and embedding security principles into the wider network of products and systems.
- Extensive experience of evaluating technical systems regarding security risks through proven methods.
- Extensive experience of managing supply chain risks.
- Extensive experience of liaising and utilising third party test providers to reduce risk for a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in security consultancy for tech architectures and products.
- Experience contributing to security investigations, incident response and providing stakeholder management either personally or as part of a wider team.
- Conducting technical risk assessments using proven methodologies for internal tech systems by recording evidence, documentation and filing reports.
- Evaluating current third-party suppliers for their security standards and capability to manage security threats.
- Providing invaluable security expertise to company tendering and procurement processes.
- Providing direct communication of technical risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of the most recent vulnerabilities and mitigating controls to remain effective at delivering the testing programme.
- Embedding proven and tested security principles into local products and network systems.
- Ensure network teams possess the necessary skills and know how concerning cyber security by adopting a user-centric approach.
- Establish relationships throughout the organisation by promoting good security practice.
- Conduct training programmes to raise cyber security awareness across all stakeholders.
- Contribute expertise and input the the design and implementation of security policy.
- Supervise and undertake other duties as reasonably required within the scope of the role.
As an enthusiastic individual, you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with non-technical colleagues. Your passion for helping people stems further into guiding colleagues and organisations to strengthen their online corporate borders. So, If you’re an intently purpose-driven and people-focused technology professional with a collaborative nature who enjoys working in a transparent corporate environment then feel free to send your CV through.
Job Reference: JO-2203-253619
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent