Salt is currently recruiting for a globally recognised Financial Service provider in Belgium. Our customer is working on some fresh new assignments and is keen to hire a XSOAR engineer with immediate effect.
Candidates in this role are responsible for the development and maintenance of the code of the Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Reduce Incident Response efforts and increase quality leveraging XSOAR for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Automate manual SOC procedures and develop, implement and maintain playbooks
- Use python/other scripting languages to perform the customizations to develop the required automation.
- Work with the existing playbook framework and ensure the amendments are hooked properly to the existing framework
- Advanced knowledge of the Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR platform
- Ability to create documentation for Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR playbooks
Job Title: XSOAR engineer – SOC engineer
Duration: 12 months
Job Reference: JO-2203-253617
Salary: €550.00 - €600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 01/05/2022
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract