Agile Project Manager – Data Analytics required for a global leader based in London to join their team for an initial 6-month contract – Remote Based
You will manage delivery across Advanced Data Analytics and Process Automation product development squads within the Intelligent Operations. You will be able to use your leadership skills to help teams and individuals collaborate and communicate in effective and sustainable ways.
- Take care of the overall milestone planning, execution, delivery and release of our clients largest and most complex cross-team engineering initiatives
- Support Product Owners to deliver against a budget and clear business value
- Provide visibility of deliverables to stakeholders and the wider team
- Ensure quality and software operability are included into all aspects of the delivery lifecycle
- Support product owners in visualising the roadmap, measuring and being able to articulate product value as well as prioritisation of the backlog.
- Bring together different disciplines from UX, Product, Technical Specialist / SME Engineering to support alignment across the organisation.
- Support teams in using relevant agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban
Key Skills required
- Experience as a scrum master, delivery manager, agile project manager or similar within technical teams
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Experience of Agile metrics, retrospective formats and tools for improvement.
- Experience applying frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, Agile Mindset.
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques: user/job stories, maximise flow, automated testing, continuous deployment, pairing, etc
- Experience in Machine Learning / AI products is a bonus
- Kanban, Scrum Master o Scrum Professional qualifications are a bonus
- Proven ability to influence and persuade stakeholders – indirect management, diplomacy and facilitating compromise
This role will likely be based remotely for the duration of the contract and will be within IR35 from April
Job Reference: JO-2102-197593
Salary: £440 - £485 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Data Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract