Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Senior Data Engineer (Freelance / Contractor) - (Scala, Spark, Python, NoSQL, Parquet and ORC) - Banking Client - Brussels Duration:1 year contracting Position My Banking Client is looking to extend…
Data Governance Project Manager (Collibra, End to End Delivery) (Collibra, Data Governance Solutions, End to End Delivery) - Banking - Brussels Duration: 1 year contracting Role Rate: Flexible Remote Working…€600 - €800 per annum
Digital Data Engineer | 3 Month Contract As Digital Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing reporting infrastructure and providing actionable reporting on my client's web properties (website, app).…
Big Data Engineer – Remote role
I am currently working with an industry leader in the AI field, who provide high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. They have an opportunity for a Big Data Engineer to work remotely on an initial 3 month contract. The ideal candidate will have:
* Background in the Computer Science field or related
* At least 3 years’ experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.
* At least 2 years’ experience in ETL batch and streaming data pipeline development, and maintenance
* Experience working with big data technologies like: Hive, Spark, Pig, Presto, Impala, etc.
* Knowledge of messaging systems like: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc.
* Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience with data cleaning, and visualization
* Experience ensuring data quality and integrity for multiple end users
* Proactive, fast learner, and good communicator
Nice to have:
* Experience in data warehouse modelling
* Experience in data governance and data lineage domains
* Experience serving and maintaining data for a BI solution
* Experience building infrastructure for self-serving data science projects
* Theoretical knowledge in the Machine Learning field