Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Business Analyst (Data Analysis) required for a global leading client in Nottingham for an initial 3-month contract. The role is remote based but occasional travel to Nottingham will be required
The role will involve working on a range of IT-led project. The role involves working in close collaboration with other team members, onshore Tech Leads and offshore technical teams to ensure we have a strong collaborative approach and meet the client’s expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting detailed analysis, producing outline specifications of business requirements, preparing feasibility proposals for internal and / or external design plus the delivery of projects through the Analysis, Development, Testing, UAT and Production phases.
Skills and experience required:
* A sound understanding of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with project management concepts.
* A good understanding and demonstrable practical experience of the application of different tools and techniques and their impact on project success.
* Degree level and/or equivalent level of professional experience, preferably with some element of mathematics, statistics or computer science.
* BCS / ISEB BA Qualifications.
* ITIL Accreditation.
* A software development and data analysis background with experience in engaging with software development and test teams.
* Experience in working with offshore or outsourced development teams and third-party vendors.