Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Business Performance Analyst required for a global brand to join them on an exciting new contract project (Remote based in Germany)
Our client is launching a project to create a very robust data infrastructure and well-optimized report workflow. Market Intelligence is responsible for sharing market knowledge internally by manipulating big datasets and multiple reports.
The objective of this project is to enable new developments and current processes optimization to run flawless. The processes output must be delivered on time with accurate numbers and all processes are documented.
Skills and experience required
* Bachelor’s in computer science, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Business Informatics or similar
* Advanced analytical skills and technical proficiency in tools such as Excel, Alteryx, experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or MicroStrategy) is a plus
* 5 years of relevant experience handling and combining large datasets
* Strong experience in Data management, Engineering (ETL Process), Data Governance, QA, and documentation
* Experience in market or business intelligence
* Solid skills in Excel is required, being able to automate processes & calculations, optimizing process time and generate automated reports in Excel (output in PDF file)
* Understanding of processes, given the need to create documents with guides, process flow and “how to’s”
Full spec available upon request. Quick turn around expected for interviews