Chief Senior Data Architect – 6 months – Inside IR35 – Working from home TBC, Covid dependent.
Rate: £850 – £875
My client is looking for a Chief Data Architect with over 15 years’ experience working the data field within financial services.
The Data Architect takes responsibility for delivery of a number of product architecture activities. The job holder leads the design and development of architectures, which are aligned with group standards, IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls.
You will be responsible for both the definition of general data management principles/best practices for the rest of the IT teams to follow and the provision of core data services for consumption by the business.
- At least 5 years experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organisation as a data architect.
- At least three years experience as an Enterprise Data Architect
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial Services industry including industry trends, competitive pressures, product and service offerings and organisational operating models.
- Building Trusted Relationships – Built effective networks across business and technical areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Experience with Hadoop environments (Cloudera/HortonWorks)
- Experience with GCP Data environments or equivalents from AWS/Azure (BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc
- Experience with Streaming technologies (Kafka, Flink, Pub/Sub)
- Experience of agile software development projects.
- Knowledge of sound application integration patterns.
- Experience in Data Modelling.
- Awareness of master data management patterns and principles.
- A good understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or others
Job Reference: JO-2109-247046
Salary: £850 - £875.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Data Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract