6 months contract – mostly remote with once a month travel to Saudi (cost covered by employer) – Inside IR35
You will be working with a client that is looking to change the future of living. Within this role, your knowledge and experience will have a direct impact on the future.
- Be a deep technical expert and thought leader in the field of Data and AI. Help accelerate the adoption of the very best engineering practices, while maintaining knowledge of industry innovations, trends and practices.
- Solve critical problems focused on the areas of large-scale Data Engineering, Data interoperability and Machine Learning Engineering.
- Create prototypes and PoCs demonstrating data sharing across multiple sectors, regions and products whilst maintaining data integrity and confidentiality.
- Identify, bootstrap key horizontal capabilities related to Data, Machine Learning and Cognitive Solutions with enormous impact across many teams.
- Devise mechanisms that allow the discovery of data across the organisation to build new product ideas and provide personalized services.
- Responsible for building solutions that account for data privacy and security considerations
- Develop a strategic sense of key organisations, software and hardware tools, methodologies, and best practices in the Data Science and AI landscape.
- Build and deliver proof of concepts (POC), and reusable accelerators (frameworks, libraries, SDKs etc.) that make vertical application development faster.
- Develop end-to-end edge solution architecture for solutions spanning the entire MLOps chain, Data engineering pipelines, devices, gateways, connectivity and security layers, addressing functional and non-functional aspects for cross-sector/regional use cases.
- Be a key contributor to the T&D Digital Office in the quest of building core horizontal capabilities that are required to meet the companies vision
- Be an evangelist to sell the ideas and prototypes internally to other teams and sectors within the client.
- Advise the leadership team on key technical considerations related to scaling IoT solutions and business applications
- Work effectively with other cross-functional teams
- A proven technical background, including 15+ years of experience with data & AI solutions.
- Master in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence preferred
- Compelling contributions in the area of Data Science and AI through new technology developments and research
- Worked as Principal or Distinguished Engineer in the space covering multiple business and technology areas across Data engineering, Data Science, Cognitive Solutions etc.
- Architecture and design of Platform services including Machine Learning Engines, In-Memory Computing Systems, Streaming Computing Systems, Distributed Data Systems and etc.
- Expert in developing large scale, enterprise-class distributed systems or subsystems that require high availability, low latency, & strong data consistency computing.
- Strong experience in Data platforms, data mesh solutions and machine learning solutions.
- Has been responsible for the design and implementation of a highly scalable and distributed big data platforms
- Served as the technical lead across multiple pods within the software engineering domain.
- Hands-on experience in prototyping product/solution ideas
- Been cited as the inspiration for engineers that join their teams
Job Reference: JO-2205-255501
Salary: £600 - £660.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract