Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
***Still hiring and onboarding remotely during COVID-19 pandemic*** We are currently partnering with a leading European digital business' who are leading the way in their current market and going through…€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
Data Engineer (Fully remote role now and post COVID-19) We are currently partnering with an exciting scale up Data Science & Machine Learning business who are going through an exciting…Up to £60000.00 per annum + + stock options
Data Architect – £85 – £90k per annum
We are partnered with a fast-growing global SaaS platform business who have gone through large series B funding recently and operate within the Fashion & Beauty market. They have offices across Europe, USA and the Middle East. Their culture is that of an exciting tech start up with lots of autonomy, freedom to make decisions and a flexible working environment.
They currently are looking for a Data Architect to help drive their data driven culture and make sure the foundations are in place within data and analytics to help drive the business forward with their international growth. This will be crucial in building the data infrastructure and pipelines using modern cloud technology.
· Design & build data architecture, helping to develop and understand analytical reporting requirements
· Focus on reporting solutions and data visualisation
· Help decide and set KPI’s across the different business areas and helping to deliver relevant data to track these
· Design, implement and improve data pipelines, performing ETL processes
· Build API’s for data consumption
· Consistently monitoring and testing to ensure best performance with the data platforms
· Strong documentation specifications for reporting, dashboards etc.
It would be ideal if you had as much as the following experience as possible, this is not a list of essential skills. Please do still apply if you have some of skills below:
· Building data pipelines
· Advanced SQL skills – stored procedures, transactions, user-defined functions and querying
· Understanding of OLAP and ETL processes
· Knowledge of data modelling principles – good architectural thinking
· Passionate about complex data
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in a quantitative field – e.g statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, finance, information systems
The company and an inclusive and diverse employer, offering a competitive salary with a flexible working environment. If you think this sounds of interest and you’d do interested in discussing this further please do apply!