Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
▪ Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
▪ Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
▪ Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern others can follow to create and improve data systems
▪ Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
▪ Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
▪ Design and evolve analytic technology roadmap, and ensure alignment with ever-changing business needs
▪ Assist in the initial discovery of any new tools/capabilities of interest for future engagements, while monitoring new trends.
▪ Define best practices, guidelines and integration with other enterprise solutions
▪ Establish governance responsibility to ensure alignment to organisational guidelines for security, auditability, data governance and metadata management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
▪ Must understand the system development life cycle, project management approaches, and requirements, design, and test techniques.
▪ Data modeling and design including SQL development and database administration.
▪ Need to understand established data management and reporting technologies, and have some knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
▪ Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be political savvy, must be articulate, persuasive, and must conceive and portray the big picture to others.
▪ 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
▪ 5+ years of experience developing data architectures for broad and complex systems.
▪ 5+ years of experience in two or more of the following data architecture frameworks TOGAF.
Strong communication skills to express technical subject matter to stakeholders.