Data Modeler (ER studio, MEGA/HOPEX,) – Banking – Brussels
12 Month Freelance / contract role (remote)
Circa 600 – 700 per day
My client is currently going growing their teams and are very keen to hire an exceptional Data Modeler on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main focus of the work will be in conducting operational activity, providing data modeling subject matter expertise, and maintenance of a catalog of the information assets.
Specific qualifications for the Data Modeler position include:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Must have professional experience performing logical and physical data modeling, using industry standard tools such as ER studio, MEGA/HOPEX, SQL Developer
- Must have professional experience with data models and data modeling (Data dictionary, data management standards, and data model best practices)
- Knowledge of relational databases (DB2, Oracle and/or SQL Server) with regards to physical data structure design
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to conduct data modeling sessions with business users and technical staff, which includes conveying complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Generate and deploy DDLs in the respective environments.
Employee Success Factors
The Employee Success Factors define the behaviors that contribute to achieving those expectations.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and performance guidelines.
- Focus on customers.
- Strives to exceed customer expectations and metrics
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Stays focused, overcoming distractions and obstacles to achieve goals
- Carries out assignments with thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Act Ethically – Act in accordance with the Group’s values
- Act as a Team Player
Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
Actively shares information and expertise
- Support Change and Innovation
Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty
Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities
Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals
Nice to have
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mainframe background will be a plus (Changeman, Endevor, JCL, DB2,.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, Etc.
- Experience using a Service Desk (ServiceNow)
- Skills in one of the following languages and technologies: J2EE, .NET
- Agile knowledge
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: 637283274839
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ER studio, MEGA/HOPEX, SQL