Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database. Our consultants will be in touch if your profile matches an open role.
Duration: 6 months (ASAP)
Objective: Provide data modelling support on Strategic workforce planning
Core skills and experience
* Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models via industry proven techniques to support business activities
* Design relationships between data sets (primary and foreign keys), data transformation & loading process, data model tuning, and data security
* Review and design model to handle anticipated data volume/data grow and data retention policy
* 8-10 yrs. of modelling and working with structured and unstructured data – working within HR function not mandatory
* Experience using either Python/R/SAS, Alteryx and visualisations tools like Power BI to build advanced statistical models
* Previous experience on build scenario planning, Gap analysis and predictive models
* Expert in Excel, VBA, Macros etc.
If you feel this you, please apply for further details.
Cognos / PowerBI Reporting Developer - Banking Client - Brussels Rate: €500 - €600 per day Duration: 6 months initial contract We are currently working with a Banking Client in…£500 - £600 per day
A Global leading Client is currently recruiting for a Data Engineer that has experience with SQL, using apache spark in an AWS environment and (Java/Scala or Python). 6 month rolling…€400 - €550 per day + Benefits